Subject: [boost] [GSoC][boost.process] Blog
From: Felipe Tanus (fotanus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-29 00:00:47

Hi,

       My project for Google Summer of Code was accepted, as many of
you already know. I would like to give my thanks to anyone that
supported me. I'll give my best in this project.
       Writing with my mentor, we decided that would be a good idea to
keep an track from our actions, project decisions and have a place
where interested people could help us without the need of we ask.
Then, I created a blog that I'll write whenever I have something
significant to tell. If you are interested in this project, I invite
you to follow the updates from this blog[1] and comment whenever you
like. This way, we might post in this mailing list only when it's
strictly needed about the project.

     Thank you.

[1] http://gsoc2010.fotanus.com

--