Subject: Re: [boost] BoostCon 2011 Dates and Hotel Discount (this week only!)
From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-19 13:45:30

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 1:26 AM, joel falcou <joel.falcou_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Dean Michael Berris wrote:
>>
>> I would think that the availability of volunteers to make it happen
>> would be the main issue. Should we poll for volunteers and concrete
>> proposals instead of whether people will be attending?
>>

> Well, I am a volunteer, we have talk abotu that for a whiel with Dave.
> As for the proposal, I was planning to get one at B'Con 10 but some
> paperwork
> were not recevied. The idea is more than idea as I already have multiple
> place
> to be considered and various overall week planning.

Cool, well it would be good to have all the details of BoostCon in
Europe worked out -- budget, accommodations, itinerary, and other
things like facilities and content. Once those are worked out and
actually in a form that can be commented on then I think we should
poll on whether it should be done and whether people will attend.

I for one would like to go see the world too and Europe is still one
big thunk of land and water that I would like to at least go to at
least once in my life. :)

--
Dean Michael Berris
deanberris.com