Subject: Re: [boost] [Review] Formal Review: Boost.Move
From: Terry Golubiewski (tjgolubi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-23 10:45:38

I think for boost developers the use of macros is good.
For my "user" code. I would rather use boost::rv<T>& or just T::rv_ref.
Then (after a few years, unfortunately) I can grep for \<rv\> and replace
them with &&.
I didn't mean that the macros should be removed, just that I would like the
option of not using them.
Since rv<T>& represents a standard language construct, and it is already in
namespace boost, I don't think it needs to be "hidden" in move_detail, which
suggests that it should not be used by user-code.

terry