Subject: Re: [boost] New name of bjam.exe
From: Artyom (artyomtnk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-20 06:05:52

Hello,

"build" is not good as it some kind of "namespace pollution",
and is very problematic for systems with single "bin" path - as most Unix like
OSs.

So you need something unique starting with boost prefix as namespace.

For example all mysql utilities start with mysql prefix thus I think boost build
should be
something like

boost_build or boostbld, not really matter, the point is clear.

Artyom