Subject: Re: [boost] New name of bjam.exe
From: David Bergman (David.Bergman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-21 21:18:36

NOTE: this post will most probably be frowned upon and regarded as OT even though it treats other OT constructs.

Why do we have to push down whatever theist leaning we have into other people's throat?

I think it is totally inappropriate to use this forum as an evangelism channel.

I do not care if the person just use it as a social phrase or not, and am sure that the following phrase would irritate people after a few hundred repetitions:

In Muhammed we trust.

/David

Typed on an iPhone