Subject: [boost] [Locale] MS-LCID's table from MSDN site and Copyrights
From: Artyom (artyomtnk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-02 00:15:45

Hello,

I need a table for conversion of Windows LCIDs to ISO-639 Language and ISO-3199
Country codes and back.
I need this for creation Win32 API based backend for Boost.Locale and ability to
convert
locale names like en_US to LCID 0x0409.

Such table can be found here (link to PDF of this page):

   <http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc233965.aspx>

It contains all I need. Now I want to insert such table to the cpp file
and include it to the Boost.Locale library.

I've read the Copyright notice on this page but I don't clearly understand:

- Can I do this? It seems that this notice allow to copy the data but not sure.
- Can I release a file that includes such table under Boost License?

I need some advice from people who had already deal with such
documents or stuff like this or know to read "lowers language"
a little bit better and point me to specific line that would make it clear
for me.

Thank you

Artyom

P.S.: I can create a workaround based on iterating over all installed
      LCID's in runtime and querying their ISO-639 and ISO-3199 codes
      using GetLocaleInfo first time I need to use such table, but
      integrating static table would be much simpler and faster
      solution.