Subject: Re: [boost] Thoughts for a GUI (Primitives) Library
From: Eoin O'Callaghan (eoinocal_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-05 21:30:35

I'm just a observer on these lists, but talk of a cross-platform GUI
library always catches my attention.

I thought I should post a link to OMGUI, http://omgui.sourceforge.net/
, since it hasn't been mentioned yet. It looked to be shaping up to be
a very nice cross platform library, unfortunately work on it seems to
have stopped.

It could be worth reviving.

Kind regards,
Eoin