Subject: Re: [boost] [Locale] Preview of 3rd version
From: Klaim (mjklaim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-10 09:46:46

Hi,

I'm reading the tutorial and I noticed this line :

This technique was adopted by Boost.Locale library in order to provide
powerful and correct localization. However instead of using standard and
very limited standard library C++ facets it created its own facets that use
ICU under the hood in order to make much powerful.

As now there are several possible backends, it might be good to change this
sentence?

Joël Lamotte.