Subject: Re: [boost] Report # 29 (aka 1.45 blockers) is too narrow
From: James Mansion (james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-26 14:47:50

Eric Niebler wrote:
> No, I object. That list represents bugs that the release managers have
> deemed important. The bugs that random boost users deem important is
> less interesting.

Nice to know how you really view the user community. Thanks. Feelings
mutual.
> Would it be nice to go through all the bugs and make sure they're
> categorized correctly? You bet. Would I hold up 1.45 for it? Nope.

And if you put it off now, you'll put it off again. When did a
subproject last get ejected
from Boost because its not actively maintained and tickets get left?

And how much would that tarnish the reputation you'd like?

Do you think postgresql would release with the same set of issues?