Subject: Re: [boost] [polygon] [GSOC] voronoi diagram of line segments
From: Andrii Sydorchuk (sydorchuk.andriy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-27 20:02:49

Actually I implemented predicate that gives ability to compute exact diagram
in case of voronoi of points. However I removed it from the implementation
because it slowed down algorithm seriously and required additional memory
usage. In case of voronoi of segments there might be up to 9 new predicates
required. Of course they will slow down algorithm seriously and increase
memory consumption.

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 2:41 AM, Thomas Klimpel <Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden]