Subject: Re: [boost] [GCC 4.6] Problems catching exceptions
From: Lars Viklund (zao_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-03 05:51:29

On Sun, Jan 02, 2011 at 11:44:25AM -0500, Beman Dawes wrote:
> Although GCC 4.6 isn't released yet, I've been getting good results on
> a non-Boost project with the weekly MinGW build.
>
> See http://www.equation.com/servlet/equation.cmd?call=fortran for the
> prebuilt MinGW binaries.
>
> Is there anyone out there who knows enough about GCC and MinGW to tell
> if this bug is already known?

It might be beneficial to test against the mingw-w64 binaries, as that
tends to be a common choice for gcc on Windows. They also have an IRC
channel on OFTC if questions arise.

There seems to have been quite a few complaints on here and on -users
about mingw breaking recently, do we have any platform champion for it
or is it second-tier?

--
Lars Viklund | zao_at_[hidden]