Subject: [boost] IDL to C++0x mapping
From: Johnny Willemsen (jwillemsen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-03 04:08:27

Hi all,

Last summer I asked some questions about a possible IDL to C++0x
mapping. The OMG now has issues a RFP (request for proposal) for a new
IDL to C++0x mapping. This RFP solicits proposals for a totally new
mapping for IDL to C++0x. It is not a solicitation to modify the
existing IDL to C++ mapping. The existing mapping is kept intact and
unmodified.

I am searching for some people that have some background in CORBA and
that are willing to give me ideas, prototype some code, give feedback,
on the creation of this new IDL to C++0x mapping. If you are interested
to assist, contact me directly.

The RFP is publicly available at
http://www.omg.org/rfp-rfi/cvl.htm

The RFP work in progress page is available for OMG members at
http://www.omg.org/techprocess/meetings/schedule/IDL_to_C++0x_Language_Mapping_RFP.html

Regards,

Johnny Willemsen
Remedy IT