Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Graph Metagraph project
From: Gordon Woodhull (gordon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-15 17:01:04

Hi Fernando,

> I am new in Boost libraries and have heard about Boost.Graph and
> metaprograms. I think there is an ongoing project related called Metagraph.
> How can I get in collaboration with the people working on it?

Thanks for prompting me - I'm pleased to announce that the proposed MPL.Graph will be included in release 1.46 as a sublibrary of MSM! msm::mpl_graph

This is just the first step in my quest for the Metagraph, the graph of graphs.

I am submitting it for review in the next few months, currently working on the documentation.

Think of any cool uses for compile-time graphs? I'd also appreciate any help with "porting" algorithms from run-time to compile-time {s/(/</ :-} - currently it just has dfs, bfs.

Gordon