Subject: Re: [boost] namespace boost?
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-15 17:11:02

vicente.botet wrote:
> [...]

or #include <boost/flyweight/include.hpp> for the convenience header.

actually, I might be ok with each library permitting ONE

#include<boost/flyweight.hpp> // convenience header.

I though I would prefer the former.

My normal practice is not to use these anyway but rather pick out
the specific one's I'm interested in. So it's not a huge issue for me.
The reason I do this is that I like knowing that I'm including only
the minimum required to get the job done. I recognise that tastes
differ on this. oh well.