Subject: Re: [boost] [general] What will string handling in C++ look like in the future [was Always treat ... ]
From: Patrick Horgan (phorgan1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-20 00:09:45

On 01/19/2011 09:50 AM, Artyom wrote:
> ... elision by patrick ...
> Take a look on this code:
>
> http://art-blog.no-ip.info/files/nowide.zip
building test failed on my linux box with gcc 4.6. Is it supposed to
work here?

2/2 Testing: test_streambuf
2/2 Test: test_streambuf
Command: "/usr/local/downloads/tmp/nowide/test_streambuf"
Directory: /usr/local/downloads/tmp/nowide
"test_streambuf" start time: Jan 19 20:58 PST
Output:
Testing input device
Testing input device, small buffer
Testing output device
Testing output device, small buffer size
Testing output device, reset
Testing seek fault
Testing tell fault
Testing random access device
Error /usr/local/downloads/tmp/nowide/test/test_streambuf.cpp:231
int(io.tellg())==4
<end of output>
Test time = 0.01 sec
Test Failed.
"test_streambuf" end time: Jan 19 20:58 PST
"test_streambuf" time elapsed: 00:00:00

End testing: Jan 19 20:58 PST