Subject: Re: [boost] [Git] Moving beyond arm waving?
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-03 13:36:30

On 3 February 2011 07:56, John Wiegley <johnw_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> In the course of creating the migration process, I had to fix several bugs in
> libgit2.  This makes me less than 100% convinced of the fidelity of the result
> so far.  I'd like anyone who can to review the sections familiar to them, to
> make sure nothing obvious has gone wrong.

Some of the header files seem to be corrupted, for example:

https://github.com/boost-lib/boost-history/blob/trunk/boost/indirect_reference.hpp

I noticed this after noticing that in an old commit which removed the
executable property from a load of files, the files were all marked as
binary. The commit had hash
'9b6259531efaa4f7f9bc207425951fdb77116640'.

Daniel