Subject: Re: [boost] [type_traits] extension has_operator_xxx - cv qualifiers and references
From: Frédéric Bron (frederic.bron_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-11 01:18:48

> One should be able to test a sandbox library within its own sandbox
> directory. I think it is a fault of the Boost Build system that it does not
> automatically place the compiler include flag for the sandbox library before
> the compiler include flag for a Boost distribution when executing the
> compiler's command line and BOOST_ROOT ( or BOOST ) points to a Boost
> distribution.

I have not been able to run msvc tests because of link problem.
However it seems that this user-config.jam solves the issue of reverse
order of include path. Can you try, replacing paths with your
installation paths of course? Maybe you do not need the first
compileflag.

using msvc : 10.0 : :
      <compileflags>"\"-ID:\\Softs\\Microsoft Visual Studio
10.0\\VC\\include\""
      <compileflags>"\"-ID:\\sandbox\\type_traits\""
      <compileflags>"\"-ID:\\Softs\\1.5\\mgw-release\\boost\\include\""
      ;

msvc is so much complicated than g++. I have already spent hours
trying to make it work. Is there anybody able to run the tests with
msvc?

Frédéric