Subject: Re: [boost] encouraging review managers -- was Re: Review Request: Variadic Macro Data library
From: Gordon Woodhull (gordon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-21 01:43:53

On Feb 21, 2011, at 1:23 AM, Joachim Faulhaber wrote:

> In your case you are lucky because you found Gordon as a volunteer.

I'm not volunteering to manage the review, because I'm not competent in this subject.

I said:
> I'd volunteer to manage this review, as I'm eager to be an RM again, but I don't know much about macros.

Sorry if my English is a little Baroque at times - I can see how that could be misread. :-D Although I would like to learn more about macro metaprogramming, I don't think being a Review Manager is an appropriate place to start learning something that arcane.

> But I have seen many general
> requests on the mailing list for review managers that were not
> answered.

I think we're all in agreement about that.

Gordon