Subject: Re: [boost] [1.46.1] Release notes
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-08 17:03:02

On 8 March 2011 21:02, eg <egoots_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Not sure if this is too late or not...
>
> There is a very small iostreams libarary release notes documentation change
> that would be very useful for iostreams end users.
>
> I created a ticket for this and added a patch for the proposed change.

I really can't deal with undocumented changes, I've enough to deal
with as it is. If you want a change documented, you probably need to
contact the person who made it. If there was a library maintainer, you
could contact them. I've documented the changes for 1.46.1, but that
was a special case, and I'm really not sure if I've done a good job. I
will make changes to the release notes after a release if appropriate
(it's best to keep this to a minimum, as it's annoying for anyone who
subscribes to the feeds).

Daniel