Subject: Re: [boost] Conformance issues in Boost.Icl
From: Joachim Faulhaber (afojgo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-15 11:44:03

2011/3/5 Doug Gregor <doug.gregor_at_[hidden]>:

> I've been going through the Boost.Icl test failures for Clang, and
> there are few conformance issues that should be addressed on the Boost
> side.
>
> The main issue is the test fastest_set_icl_set.cpp, which has some
> declaration-ordering issues with templates that only Clang seems to
> diagnose (I've verified that Clang is right).
[...]
> Big thanks to Joachim for such an excellent compiler test case :)

Hi Doug again,

Big thanks for your excellent error report. Based on it I got my
includes detangled easily. I fixed the conformance issues and removed
markups. ICL tests with clang (except for libcxx[0x]-configs) are all
fine now.

Ahh ... it feels good to be in harmony with clang and the standard :-D

... BTW the German word for harmony is Einklang, which -- many don't
know this anymore -- has its ancient roots in: To be "one with clang"
:-}

Cheers,
Joachim

--