Subject: [boost] Library format required for inclusion in Boost
From: Mathias Gaunard (mathias.gaunard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-22 20:11:05

Hi,

I'd like to ask a few questions about what libraries that wish to be
included into Boost must look like, and I would like to know whether
libraries need to fulfill those requirements for the review or can do so
later.

Build system: integration with Boost.Build is necessary, additional
CMake scripts is a plus.

Documentation: the Boostbook toolchain seems recommended, but not
necessary. Is that correct?
How free are we? Does the documentation necessarily need to be generated
with Boost.Build as well?

Test system: something that the regression test suite can eat. What is
that format? Is that restricted to Boost.Test run through Boost.Build?