Subject: Re: [boost] GSoC'11 [Own Idea] -Mentor Needed
From: Sitesh Shrivastava (siteshshrivastava_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-26 10:42:11

Exactly, that is my point! Although Map from std::library uses RB-Trees as a
base for implementing these data structures, those are not the exhaustive
operations, which you can perform using RB-Trees. So, I think it will much
better and useful to provide them as raw containers rather just making a
limited set of them to users.

Next, You didn't said anything about BSTs, I think you will be interested in
getting it done.

Also, I would like to see how much of the fibonacci and binomial heaps have
already been done. In case, they they have been at all, I would be more than
happy in improving them and making it more generic.

And, B-Trees and B+ Trees are obviously not sme(Check out:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%2B_tree, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B-tree),
though similar in many features.

One more thing, what is the position of BigInteger class for C++. Is it
completed ?

Thanks!

--
Regards,