Subject: Re: [boost] GSoC'11 [Own Idea] -Mentor Needed
From: Andrew Sutton (asutton.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-26 12:11:19

> Next, You didn't said anything about BSTs, I think you will be interested in
> getting it done.

There is a Tree library floating around in the Boost Sandbox. I don't
know what the status of this project is... it's been about a year
since I looked at. I do know that the work was written up as TR2
proposal at one point (hierarchical containers or something like
that).

If the library is unfinished and abandoned, then it might be worth
trying to get it dusted off and see if there's interest in it.

The project was worked on as part of 2006 or 2007 GSoC, so it will be
in the SOC directory in the sandbox, unless there's a more recent
branch.

Andrew