Subject: Re: [boost] GSoC'11 [Own Idea] -Mentor Needed
From: Sitesh Shrivastava (siteshshrivastava_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-26 12:31:59

That is why, I wanted to discuss the idea so as to realise the feasibility
and time period required to carry out the desired operations.
Well, I already have been working on the idea of my Algorithm Library, in
which I have worked about these data structures and hence, the only time
required will be to make them template based and more generic.

I was wondering, how can 8 hours a day of work for almost 10 weeks during
summers won't suffice for at least completion of Core Features. I can always
carry it on further so as to raise it above standards, in case that's
required.

Also, please help me out to narrow down the features, which one thinks are
good for GSoC and where I can a mentor for it ?
In case, My ideas are not that fascinating, please tell me where to include
or modify ?

--
Regards,
*Sitesh Shrivastava*