Subject: [boost] [Review] Boost.Convert library has ended
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-03 09:17:35

The review period for the Boost.Convert library has officially ended.

I will continue to read posts about the library while I make my review
decision, so please do not stop discussing the library as appropriate
because the review period has ended.

I have received one personal request for a late review, and I am willing
to accept any other requests for a late review to be made through
Wednesday and posted to the mailing list, but I will not consider any
other late review in my decision unless someone requests it of me
personally. I know this is a fine line between an official review and
just comments about what others have said before, but I need to make my
decision based on some finite set of reviews and their subsequent
discussion.

I would like to thank everyone who has officially reviewed Boost.Convert
as well as all who have made subsequent comments. The more input
received, the easier it becomes for me as a reviewer to make a final
decision.

I would also like to thank the implementer of the Boost.Convert library,
Vladimir Batov, for his willingness to address issues, answer criticism,
and engage in discussion about his library.

My review decision should be made and posted to the mailing list no
later than by the end of Sunday, May 8.