Subject: Re: [boost] Data Base Library
From: Artyom Beilis (artyomtnk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-05 09:45:42

Hello

Take a look on CppDB.

   http://art-blog.no-ip.info/sql/cppdb/
   http://cppcms.sourceforge.net/sql/cppdb/ (mirror link)

Once I'll complete the integration of Boost.Locale into Boost,
I'm considering to Boostify this library if it would be found suitable
for Boost.

However I hadn't decided yet, meanwhile it runs as independent SQL
library.

It is released under BSL/Mit license and somehow similar to SOCI
but has different approach in some situations.

This library is something like JDBC for C++ optimized for performance
with stuff like built in and transparent prepared-statements caching
and connection pooling.

It has backends for:

- Sqlite3
- MySQL