Subject: [boost] [1.48] Release notes
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-23 16:54:40

Hi,

Sorry this is a bit late, I would normally have mostly sorted out the
release notes by now. You can add your changes to the release notes by
editting the file in the beta repository at:

http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/website/public_html/beta/feed/history/boost_1_48_0.qbk

I've added a few libraries already, but feel free to change them if
I've got them wrong. Most of the links don't work because the beta
documentation will only be uploaded after the beta release.

If you want to update the site (if you don't, I'll do it so this is
optional), you need to check out the whole site and a quickbook
executable in your path. Then run the script at 'site-tools/update.py'
using python 2.5 to 2.7. Check in the changes to the site (including
rss feeds and changes to 'site-tools/state/feed-pages.txt'). If
anything goes wrong, just check in your changes to the quickbook file
and let me know - the site update script has only been used by me, so
I'm not sure how well it'll work for others. If it works well, the
idea is to put the beta notes on the live site for future release -
I'll make their status a bit clearer before doing that.

Alternatively, you can just email me your changes and I'll make them.

thanks,

Daniel