Subject: Re: [boost] [1.48] Release notes
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-23 18:26:56

On 23 October 2011 21:54, Daniel James <dnljms_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> If it works well, the
> idea is to put the beta notes on the live site for future release -
> I'll make their status a bit clearer before doing that.

I forgot to mention that the script isn't updating the rss feeds until
the final release. This is so that it can be used on the live site in
the future. A small number of people are following the beta history
feed so I assume that it is of interest to someone. I created a new
feed for following the release notes changes:

http://beta.boost.org/feed/dev.rss

Also, since all items now have a link element and guid element changes
will appear as updates rather than new items. I might change it so
that there's a new item created for each update. Although if you want
to track changes to the release notes, using subversion is the best
method.