Boost logo

Boost :

Subject: Re: [boost] [1.48.0] Status?
From: Olaf van der Spek (ml_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-08 10:47:30

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 4:39 PM, Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Is there something about that lexical_cast problem that makes it
> worthwhile to hold the 1.48.0 release?

Depends on the goals / requirements Boost has for releases.

> There are several hundred bugs I wish we had fixes for, but we will
> never get a release out if we wait 'til they are all fixed.

If you're fine with apps that used to work fine 1.47 segfaulting with
1.48 then there's no reason to hold 1.48.


Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at