Subject: Re: [boost] Library categories
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-22 17:56:51

On 22 November 2011 22:18, Vicente J. Botet Escriba
<vicente.botet_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I have committed the proposed changes as suggested in
> https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/libs/libraries.htm
>
> Please, let me know if there is something wrong with the new categories.

I've had a quick look and it's good. The following is all IMO so do
disregard if you disagree. I find some of the new categories to be
quite specific, but then so are some of the old ones. I don't like
'Idioms' and 'patterns' much, maybe they could be combined, or does
that contradict your intent? Miscellaneous should probably stay at the
end, and not contain libraries that now have another home.