Subject: [boost] [BGL] Any interest in updated maximum adjacency search?
From: Fernando Vilas (fvilas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-21 19:35:30

Hi,

        As a part of my graduate research, I have been using the maximum
adjacency search algorithm. In the BGL, it is implemented in the
stoer_wagner_min_cut functions.

        I have already broken it out of there, to be a search with a visitor,
like BFS. I also implemented a dummy visitor and wrote visitors for my
research. It would be very easy to implement a min-cut visitor so that the
Stoer-Wagner functionality is maintained without a public API change.

        As a contributor in other FLOSS projects, I would like to contribute this
code back to the Boost library, under the Boost license, if there is interest
in the code.

        That said, this will be my first contribution to Boost, so I would most
likely need someone willing to help me navigate the approval process and let
me know where the code needs to be improved to meet the normally high
standards on this project.

--
Thanks,
Fernando Vilas