Subject: Re: [boost] [git] neglected aspects
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-10 10:58:56

Thanks for all of this - I am beginning to understand how git might help us.

Can I also raise the potential (re-)position of boost-sandbox?

At present, some links in jamfiles, and especially many in docs, need tiresome readjustment
to be able to move from sandbox to trunk.

Would it be possible to avoid this by making sandbox a branch from trunk.

Most of the items of course never make it into trunk, and are abandoned,
but if they do get accepted, then moving will be painless.

Could using git help us here?

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,