Subject: Re: [boost] [git] Mercurial?
From: Klaim - Joël Lamotte (mjklaim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-20 00:21:34

Hi,

May I ask:

 - what is the current state of git concerning error reporting? Last time I
checked, git still had no reports when something gone wrong and that was a
major concern to me.
 - what is the current state of git concerning windows support? As someone
pointed out, there is no official efforts to make it easily portable to
windows and tools are problematic on windows.

I don't care if boost goes with git or mercurial, but AFAIK, error
reporting and windows support is far worst than git's (hard to grasp) ui.
I hope it have been fixed since last time I checked (in the middle of the
last year).

Joël Lamotte