Subject: Re: [boost] [git] Mercurial?
From: Bruno Santos (bsantos_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-20 09:56:36

On 20/03/2012, at 12:59, Sergiu Dotenco wrote:

> On 20.03.2012 12:01, Bruno Santos wrote:
>> I wasn't referring to mercurial, I was referring to the history. So you're are well aware of how history works you don't mess up things like Anthony exemplified.
>> I don't what to edit shared history, I want to edit what's not shared or even deleted it.
>>
>> The fact is mercurial resembles to much of svn. [...]
>
> This statement is not only wrong but actually demonstrates that you have
> absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

There is no point in arguing with someone that only dismiss other people arguments and to that end will pick a specific sentence and disregard the rest to take it out of context.
You have yet to provided an argument/opinion in favor of mercurial. So unless you have something to say about mercurial there is no point in this discussion, I have better things to do.