Subject: Re: [boost] [Review Request] Multiprecision Arithmetic Library
From: John Maddock (boost.regex_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-13 04:05:42

>> Is this target report at the end of the test run of concern?
>
>> ...failed updating 7 targets...
>> ...skipped 21 targets...
>> ...updated 574 targets...

Yes it means 7 tests failed, if you directed output to file then you can
scroll up to find the failures - search for "..failed" and then scroll up to
see the actual error messages.

> You really have an impressive test bench worked out!
>
> It looks like some tests such as test_cyl_bessel_i, test_cyl_bessel_j,
> etc.,
> some elliptic-stuff have problems with global divide. In other words,
>
> * operator / (char*, mp_type)I found it difficult to interpret the
> compiler's message because many
> macros are involved. It's probably a simple thing.

Hmm, I don't have any failures like that here - ah wait, you may (will
actually) need to test against latest SVN Trunk to stand any chance of those
building - sorry I should have made that clear.

HTH, John.