Subject: [boost] Review Request : Boost.Range Extension
From: Akira Takahashi (faithandbrave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-05-29 02:50:12
Hi, Neil Groves and Boosters.
OvenToBoost is a project that intend to add some features of Oven
Range Library into Boost.Range.
I'd like to request a review.
- Additional Range Adaptors (taken, taken_while, dropped,
dropped_while, elements, elements_key, memoized, outdirected)
- Extensions for using Lambda (regular function, regular operator)
- Infinite Range (iteration function)
- and additional range utilities.
I have written primary features.
If these features are accept, I'd like to implement/add following features:
- Range of Range Adaptors (concatenated, transposed)
- Cyclic Range
- Range Utilities for String
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk