Subject: Re: [boost] [1.51][Release] Short release cycle
From: Oliver Kowalke (oliver.kowalke_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-29 07:07:04

> Not yet, there's a few things we need to sort out. The most important
> is that the regression test results are good. Can you mark up expected
> failures in 'status/explicit-failures-markup.xml' (remember to check
> the xml before committing, there's instructions at the top of the
> file)? Do you have any idea why Visual C++ 10 is failing?

You are refering to tests RW_VC10 and RW_Mingw45? This is because the owner of this computers does not have the MASM (assembler) in its search dir.

Some regression tests will fail because the platform (for instance architecture SPARC) is not supported (but might be added later).

> We also need to add the documentation to the build, I can take care of
> that, do you want the documentation to be standalone (i.e. in
> 'libs/context/doc/html') or part of the combined documentation (in
> 'doc/html')?

standalone

> Finally, please add your details to 'libs/maintainers.txt' and your
> library to 'libs/libraries.htm' - putting it in appropriate sections
> as well the alphabetical list.

OK - if I've done it I've 'go ahead'?

Oliver