Subject: Re: [boost] Review Wizard Status Report for September 2012
From: Lars Viklund (zao_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-28 09:22:22

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 07:52:49PM +1000, Vadim Stadnik wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 7:06 AM, Ronald Garcia <rxg_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> > Review Wizard Status Report for September 2012
> Please, could you add the library "STL extensions" to the Review Schedule.
> This is original message with request of formal review that was sent two
> days ago:
>
> http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/Formal-Review-Request-stl-ext-adv-td4636243.html

How does this library fare after the advent of Boost.Containers? From
the description, it sounds like it overlaps quite a bit, to the extent
that it can likely be merged with it.

Additionally, surely there's a better name than "STL extensions"? First
of all, some people (me) truly dislike the STL misnomer. Secondly, it
doesn't convey no information about what it actually extends/provides.

--
Lars Viklund | zao_at_[hidden]