Subject: Re: [boost] [Review] ODEInt review starts today, September 19, ends September 28
From: Karsten Ahnert (karsten.ahnert_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-28 09:22:18

Hi Hal,

thank you for your review.

> There is still a lot of commented-out code which should be removed. The
> "[auto_generated]" tag at the top of the files should also be removed
> (unless some method for regenerating them is also being provided).

Yes, we have scripts for updating initial comments taged with
[auto_generated]. But they are not in the main branch. If really
necessary we can remove this tags. You are all commented-out code should
be removed.

>> - What is your evaluation of the documentation?
>
> I think that the documentation is pretty good, although the tone is, I
> think, I little too informal. Two specific suggestions:
>
> 1. Remove all instances of 'of course' -- This phrase occurs at least
> 20 times in the documentation.
>
> 2. Say "the full source file", or something similar, instead of "the
> full cpp file".

Ok, we will check this and try to rephrase it.

> As has been noted, there are sections missing under special topics.

This sections have been already remove in the master branch.