Subject: Re: [boost] What Should we do About Boost.Test?
From: Jürgen Hunold (jhunold_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-01 05:17:36

Hi Gennadiy,

On Friday, 28. September 2012 23:54:41 Gennadiy Rozental wrote:

> > > Is this a joke? Former is deprecated long ago and later has nothing
> > > to do with unit testing. And either one has nothing to do with unit
> > > test framework.

That is news for me.

> > The point here that both libs are built by ./b2 --with-test. And
> > considering what you said above it would be nice if they were
> > considered a separate lib for purposes of --with-whatever..
>
> I know nothing about b2 or with-test, but whomever is responsible feel free
> to stop building these (especially test execution monitor).

That is easy, see the attached patch. Okay to commit?

Should this be forced into 1.52 ? This is only possible if those two are
officially deprecated. Else we have to add deprecation for now.

Any other files which need removal?

Yours,

Jürgen

--
* Dipl.-Math. Jürgen Hunold  !
* voice: ++49 4257 300       ! Fährstraße 1