Subject: Re: [boost] [Git] Documentation update
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-10 23:47:57

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 11:08 AM, Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> The "Git and Modular Boost" documentation has been updated:
>
> * The GitHub mothership with be github.com/boostorg

Is that currently being updated like the bitbucket test repos? I ask
because the testing will rely on dulwich git which does not talk at all
with bitbucket (it seems the bitbucket git server works differently.. not
that I blame it given the disfunction that is the git server protocol).
Hence I need something useable for development of the testing scripts.

> * There are now active milestone and issue trackers for the conversion.

Will the people implementing those milestones have access to update/change
them? And, shouldn't they be in the boostorg project instead of ryppl?
After all, the testing milestone I'm working on has nothing to do with
ryppl.

Sorry if I'm horribly confused about where things have been and where they
are now.

-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything