Subject: [boost] [geometry] Documentation building
From: Alexey Kutumov (alexey.kutumov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-17 07:50:43

I'm working on CMake'fication of boost libraries, and i 've got issue when
building documentation of Boost.Geometry. This library uses doxygen_xml2qbk
utility for convertiong doxygen XML to quickbook, and this utility uses
RapidXML for xml processing. I found rapidxml in Boost.PropertyTree
library, but it is in detail subdirectory and also have different
namespaces (`boost::property_tree::detail::rapidxml` vs `rapidxml`)

Can i use rapidxml from PropertyTree library, or i must write CMake script
for searching rapidxml as thirdparty library?