Subject: Re: [boost] [gil] What is the status of the Gil extension numeric?
From: Andrew Hundt (athundt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-13 16:53:36

I've been using gil for about 2 years now, and it appears the only
development being done on the library itself is being done by Christian
Henning in the io_library and some of the extensions he has created, in
addition to some minor fixes. I think his latest is at:
https://code.google.com/p/gil-contributions/

As far as I can tell Adobe has completely dropped support for the library
aside from continuing to host the pages as they were when they were last
updated around 2007-2008.

If someone else knows otherwise I would also like to hear about it.

Cheers!
Andrew Hundt