Subject: Re: [boost] [gil] What is the status of the Gil extension numeric?
From: Christian Henning (chhenning_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-13 16:56:56

Sorry, I must have missed this message.

>> During my first steps wit Boost.Gil I bumped onto an example [1], that
>> uses the numeric extension. For this extension, the the example [1] and a
>> ling from Boost.Gil docs [4] point to [2], where I couldn't find any Gil
>> extensions to download. Most Google links pointed to the same page, but I
>> finally found [3].
>>
>> So my questions are:
>> a) Is there a plan to add the extension numeric to Boost?

Unless there are any objections to add this extension I'll add it to
Boost over the next weekend. It's probably better to have it out and
in case there are bugs to submit changes.

>> b) Is [3] the newest version? And could the Boost.Gil docs be updated to
>> point to the right place?

[3] has one change regarding headers. Otherwise it should be the one
released by gil creators from Adobe.

>> c) I corrected a few bugs in boost/gil/extension/numeric/sampler.hpp -- is
>> this list the right place to discuss modifications to the numeric extension?

Yes. Please send me patches or links to patches. Some test cases would
be nice too!

Regards,
Christian