Subject: Re: [boost] [gil] What is the status of the Gil extension numeric?
From: Christian Henning (chhenning_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-13 16:59:53

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 4:53 PM, Andrew Hundt <athundt_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I've been using gil for about 2 years now, and it appears the only
> development being done on the library itself is being done by Christian
> Henning in the io_library and some of the extensions he has created, in
> addition to some minor fixes. I think his latest is at:
> https://code.google.com/p/gil-contributions/

The latest is on the boost trunk. The new io extension will be
released either with 1.53 or 1.54. I have been travelling and I might
have missed the deadline to include gil::io into the release branch.
Need to check with the release team.

> As far as I can tell Adobe has completely dropped support for the library
> aside from continuing to host the pages as they were when they were last
> updated around 2007-2008.
>
> If someone else knows otherwise I would also like to hear about it.

I accordance with the original creators we have decided that I'm the
official maintainer.

Regards,
Christian