Subject: Re: [boost] Google Summer of Code 2013 - Boost.org - Boost.Multiprecision
From: Christopher Kormanyos (e_float_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-15 15:38:03

> I wish to get through to Christopher Kormanyos, the
> mentor for the project I am interested in, to discuss
> more specifically about the further steps.

> Thanking you all once again,
> Best regards,
> Saurav

Hi Sauav, you got through to me. I just had an
extremely long day, so we can't get into details
today.

You should try to look into the book that I linked
in the project description and be in a position
to describe how you might tackle some of
these algorithms.

In addition, you should try to get a simple
project up and running that simply *uses*
and tests Boost.Multiprecision's cpp_dec_float.

Try a Gamma function, or Bessel functions.
Verify the results with, for example, Wolfram's Alpha.

Please try to provide me with some coding
and descriptions that give more clear a picture
of your qualifications for this project.

Best regards, Chris.