Subject: [boost] Google Summer of Code 2013 - Boost.org - Boost.Multiprecision
From: Saurav (online.saurav_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-12 04:20:14

Hi!

I am a CS undergraduate student and I really want to work on
Boost.Multiprecision<https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2013#Boost.Multiprecision>.
C++ has been my favorite programming language and I find GSoC 2013 a
wonderful opportunity to create something valuable with it, while getting
some 'value' out of it for myself.

I like learning new things and trying to find out better ways of doing
existing things. I like coding and listening to music (sometimes
simultaneously too).

Greetings to the entire Boost community. And Thank you! I really appreciate
the great work Boost is doing for the rest of us, and I want to be on the
other side now, and do something for the rest of them.

That's all from my side. I wish to get through to Christopher Kormanyo, the
mentor for the project I am interested in, to discuss more specifically
about the further steps.

Thanking you all once again,

Best regards,
Saurav