Subject: [boost] [gsoc-2013] Physics Library Abstraction Layer
From: Preston Hamlin (prestonwhamlin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-18 22:04:12

I am working on putting together a draft proposal for the project. Is there
a preferred format desired? I was going to use a PDF since they are quite
portable.

I am somewhat confused as to the scope of the project, due to the previous
posts in this thread.

Is the library to be built upon a specific physics library (PhysX for
instance) by utilizing existing code in the respective SDK to abstract away
much of the object management?

Or is it meant to be built from the ground up to create generic objects,
which can then be translated into an arbitrary format for an existing
library?

Thank-you,
-Preston