Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc2013] Proposal for Boost.Math Bernoulli numbers and special functions project
From: Artemy Margaritov (artemy.margaritov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-02 11:12:41

Hello, Chris.

I have made final version of my proposal. I have added the code design
description, future outlook parts and brief description of project in the
beginning of the proposal. Please, review it.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B19lMeNzZqM8Y1RiaERXdHFiamc/edit?usp=sharing

Also, I filled in an aplication form at Google's melange site.
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/amargaritov/1

Any suggestions?