Subject: [boost] [math][constants] mathematical constants page deserves to be more visible in the documentation
From: Andrew Hundt (athundt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-02 11:11:22

I believe the Boost.math toolkit mathematical constants are an extremely
useful feature, yet it is extremely difficult to find. Every time I try to
browse to it I try searching boost.org/libs, then try the math library page
and cannot find the links at either of those locations. In fact, I'm not
exactly sure how to browse to it and instead use saved bookmarks. I it
would be worthwhile if there was some direct link or mention of it on
boost.org/libs/math at minimum, and possibly even directly on boost.org/libs
.

Here is the mathematical constants page I am referring to:
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/release/libs/math/doc/sf_and_dist/html/math_toolkit/constants.html

Any thoughts on this idea?

Cheers!
Andrew Hundt